Our club prides itself as having one of the best coach-to-wrestler ratios throughout the metro.
Bronco Wrestling Club coaches are committed to individual development of our youth wrestlers through positive reinforcement, teaching good habits and integrating life lessons throughout interactions.
More important, our coaches stress the importance of having fun and creating a safe environment for all participants.
Member login link page here....
Based out of Lee's Summit Missouri, we are a nonprofit youth wrestling program focused on teaching the fundamentals of the sport of wrestling.
Our goal is to develop and nurture young athletes’ self-confidence, skill and ability level while introducing them to a competitive individual sport.
Our mission is for all of our youth wrestlers to experience success on the mat with an emphasis on fun, positive feedback, sportsmanship, and self-control.
The 2017/2018 season will start on November 7th and runs through March 2018
- Practices are every Tuesday and Thursday evening in LS North High School Wrestling Room
- Rookies (1st & 2nd year wrestlers) practice from 6pm - 7pm
- Open (3+ year wrestlers) practice from 7pm - 8:30pm
- Competitive tournaments will begin in January and run through March
- Kids all ages 5-14 years old can wrestle
- No wrestling experience is needed - First timers are welcome
- Trial practices are available through November
- No obligation to join after trial practices are complete
- All wrestlers must purchase their own headgear and shoes by December
- All tournaments are optional (average cost is $15-$25 per tournament)
- Absolutely no emphasis on weight loss/gain
- Tournament singlets can be bought or borrowed from the club